Carol Lewis, Mike Lewis, Deb Lewis,
Pauline O'Donoghue, Gems Mason
Here is your opportunity for you to consider entry level commercial building ownership with a tenant already in place - to find out more, please phone Team Lewis on 0800 OHAKEA or view www.teamlewis.co.nz
* State Highway 1 location
* Lease in place - tenant Indie Rose for Sustainable Living from 1/9/18
* Approx. 142 m2 as retail showroom/storeroom/kitchen/bathroom
* Back vehicular access to shop
* Heat pump/building rewired/alarm/security door
* Freehold title WN582/67, 244 m2 more or less
* Capital Value $120,000 as at 1/7/17
* Annual rates RDC $2,419.70 and Horizons $195.03
Bulls is a very desirable place to live as it offers a choice of schools, childcare centres, pharmacy, Bulls Medical Centre, boutique shops, cafes, 4 Square, vet clinic and more.
New community centre to be built which includes library, town hall, information centre and bus hub.
Approx. 25 minutes driving distance to Palmerston North, 35 minutes to Whanganui, 5 minutes to RNZAF Base Ohakea, 15 minutes to Feilding and just 10 minutes to Marton.
Phone Team Lewis RE/MAX to book your appointment to view on 0800 OHAKEA or 027 444 4845
Carol Lewis Licensed Salesperson (REAA 2008)
Mike Lewis Licensed Salesperson (REAA 2008)
Pauline O’Donoghue Licensed Salesperson (REAA 2008)
Gems Mason Licensed Salesperson (REAA 2008)
Deb Lewis Assistant to Team Lewis